Saturday, August 22, 2009

Going Postal @ Brunswickarts




This was a fun little project that was curated by Erin Voth. Artists from all over the world were invited to submit their work. The only restriction was that the art work had to arrive in the post and the artist had to be happy to donate it to Brunswick Arts. So of coarse I dutifully made an art work and went around the corner and posted it back to my gallery. Shown in the photographs are the work that I sent. In the top photo is the envelop that I sent the material in. And in the bottom photo is all the stuff in the envelop and how it was arranged in the show. What I sent were instructions and images for some one else to install a wall drawing. The drawing of the Mini directly on to the wall was installed by Erin Voth.
Check out some of Erin's other work at http://www.erinvoth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment